The Actor's Edge is currently accepting applications from WNY teens entering grades 9-12 as of August 12, 2019.
Participation in this program is audition-based.
Click to download the audition form.
2019 Program Cost:
Tuition for The Actor’s Edge is $600 for the two-week session.
We do not want the cost of this program to be a barrier to participation, so families may request financial assistance and/or set up a payment plan.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Completed audition form
- Current acting resume with contact information, classes, clubs, and performance experience
- Headshot (professional or selfie)
- One letter of recommendation from an adult (not a parent)
- An additional adult reference with contact information (not a parent)
- 250-500 word essay about why you want to participate in The Actor's Edge
- monologue (60-120 seconds long) from the monologue library below
Saturday, April 6, 10:00 am-3:00 pm
Sunday, April 7, 12:00 pm-4:00 pm
Friday, June 21, 4:00 pm-8:00 pm
Saturday, June 22, 10:00 am-3:00 pm
Auditions are by appointment only and will take place at Shea's 710 Theatre, located at 710 Main Street, Buffalo, NY.
All interested participants should prepare one of the approved monologues from our monologue library. You can find a list of the monologues and download copies of them here.