buy cytotec with no prescription What are the dates for The Actor’s Edge and The Actor’s Edge 2.0?
- The Actor’s Edge dates are July 20-31, 2020, Monday through Friday.
- The Actor's Edge 2.0 dates are August 3-7, 2020.
visit this site Where will The Actor’s Edge and The Actor’s Edge 2.0 take place?
- Both programs will take place at the Shea’s Smith Theatre, located at 658 Main Street in downtown Buffalo.
look at here What time will classes start?
- Classes will begin at 9:00 am, but the doors to Shea’s Smith Theatre will open at 8:30 am (unless you attend Early Arrival, which is from 7:30-8:30 am).
dating apps free no charge What is a typical day like?
- Each day will begin with a group warm-up, followed by master classes, morning group activities, lunch, meditation, afternoon classes/rehearsals, field trips, and tours.
What should students wear to class?
- Students should wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing and soft, closed-toed shoes that they can move in (preferably sneakers). No open-toed shoes, sandals, nor flip flops. Many acting exercises are performed without shoes, so please bring extra socks to wear during class.
What time is lunch?
- Lunch will be at 12:00 pm every day, and students are responsible for bringing their own lunches.
What time will classes end each day?
- We will end each day promptly at 4:00 pm.
Is beforecare or aftercare provided?
- Yes! Students may attend Early Arrival between 7:30-8:30 am, and/or stay for Late Pick-Up from 4:00-5:00 pm for a cost of $25 per hour, payable at the end of each week of the intensive. Any arrivals before 8:20 am or pick-up after 4:10 pm are subject to a $25 charge.
What is expected of me as a student?
- You are expected to arrive on time and participate in all classes and activities. You are encouraged to be “present” and contribute during our time together. You’ll most likely experience things you’ve never done before, and some activities may test your comfort zone. For this to be a meaningful and valuable learning experience, please come ready to stretch your mind, body and soul.
May I bring a sibling/friend to class?
- This is a specialized experience tailor-made for you, but you can invite family and friends to your culminating performance or “Sharecase.”
Who are the teachers?
- The Actor’s Edge and Actor's Edge 2.0 Lead Teaching Artist is Victoria Pérez. There will be three teaching assistants and several guest artists. Check our website by June 1 for full bios on all teachers: https://actorsedgewny.com/
Will there be a final performance?
- The Actor's Edge will hold a culminating performance on Friday, July 31, 2020. The Actor's Edge 2.0 will have a self-produced "Sharecase" on Friday, August 7 to demonstrate their work.
How many students will participate in this program?
- There will be a total of 20 student participants in The Actor’s Edge this year. The Actor's Edge 2.0 will accept 15 students.
What is the cost of The Actor’s Edge?
- The Actor's Edge: $600, due on Monday, July 13.
- The Actor's Edge 2.0: $300, due on Monday, July 27.
- Financial Assistance Forms are available and must be submitted to Kathleen Washington by Monday, June 22. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-829-1174 to receive a Financial Assistance Form.
How do I pay for The Actor’s Edge and The Actor’s Edge 2.0?
- By phone: Call Kathleen Washington at 716-829-1174 or email her at email@example.com.
- By mail: Send check or money order to Shea’s Performing Arts Center, Attn: Kathleen Washington, P.O. Box 1130, Buffalo NY, 14205.
- Online: Available soon!